automated Disinfection robot
Basic Functional Parameters Information:
- Fully automatic timing disinfection task. Autonomous navigation intelligent obstacle avoidance
- Disinfection and haze cooling. Reduce human contact, reduce labour consumption, effectively reduce the risk of infection
- Water supply from power, safety and security. Super large capacity lithium battery can work continuously for 8 hours.
- Large capacity 15L liquid storage. Remove cover for easy refuelling without a power outage.
- Ultrasonic atomization 360-degree intelligent disinfection, 3 spray heads, fog amount 3000ml/h, free regulation of the amount of fog15L large water tank, lack of medicine prompts function, easy to use.
- Disinfection robots can set automatic disinfection routes, set vital areas, and carry out indoor disinfection and epidemic prevention efficiently and accurately.
- 2 wheels differential speed, flexible steering autonomous obstacle avoidance. Independent mobile navigation platform, adapt to multiple scene platform.
Here is something more...
The equipment is operated in a plug-in model and atomizes instantly (ultrasonic atomization). It can spray out micro nanoparticles with a height of more than 1.7 meters without heating. It can control the high-energy molecular group of chlorine dioxide in the medicament to smoke particles with a specific surface area of 2 to 40 microns, which can be instantly adsorbed on the aerosol particles of the virus. The scale matches the particle size of the virus and oxidizes the virus shell in tens of seconds So that it can no longer infect the host. The micro and nanoscale particles spread rapidly in the air, can achieve 360-degree dead angle sterilization, and actively capture viruses and bacteria, an aerosol level disinfectant. The core technology of chlorine dioxide air disinfection is low-dose effective sterilization. The equipment integrates interdisciplinary technology from the atomic level sterilization principle, micro nanoscale control and intelligent chip technology.
Functions and types of commonly used disinfectants:
Alcohol disinfectant: 75% alcohol can kill common bacteria such as enteropathogenic bacteria, pyogenic coccus, and pathogenic yeast.
84 disinfectant: 84 disinfectants with sodium hypochlorite as the practical component. The strong oxidation of sodium hypochlorite can kill bacteria and bacteria on the surface of general objects. The effective chlorine content is 1.1% ~ 1.3%, killing enteropathogenic bacteria, pyogenic coccus and bacterial spore. Therefore, it is suitable for disinfection of general object surface, white clothes and hospital pollution articles.
Chlorine dioxide disinfectant: Chlorine dioxide disinfectant is currently recognized as a highly effective disinfectant, which can kill all microorganisms, including bacterial colonies, bacterial spores, fungi, mycobacteria and viruses, and these bacteria will not produce resistance. Chlorine dioxide has strong adsorption and penetration ability on the microbial cell wall, which can effectively oxidize sulfhydryl containing enzymes in cells and quickly inhibit the synthesis of microbial proteins from destroying microorganisms.
All of the above disinfectants have sound germicidal and disinfecting effects, preventing new coronavirus. You can choose the appropriate disinfectant according to your actual needs.