What is Automated Serving Robot?
An Innovative Delivery Robot
The robot inherits the outstanding characteristics of the previous generation, while being endowed with superior human-Robot interaction capabilities. Featuring an innovative bionic design language, cute modeling, AI voice functionality, multi-modal interaction and many other new functions, It provides users with an unprecedented food delivery robot experience.
The COVID-19 has changed many aspects of production and people’s lifestyle. As a result, the role of “contactless delivery” has become increasingly prominent. In restaurants, food is distributed to customers by this robot, which reduces direct people-to-people contact, while ensuring food hygiene and safety.
Why Choose Us?
- Riveting: Able to comprehend, chat, act cute, and even get pettish sometimes.
- Easy to Use: Simple and easy to operate; a quick start within 2 minutes.
- Safe: Smooth delivery free of collision or splash, with 0.5-second instant response to avoid obstacles.
- Reliable: Use for a whole day on a 4.5-hours charge. Features exclusive power exchange technology.
- Durable: Each robot passes a 73,000 km endurance test.
- Cost-Effective: Efficient Delivery and easy maintenance.
Ample Augment-ability Hassle-Free Delivery
What can it do?
- The automated serving robot can provide efficient delivery services for dishes, tableware, handkerchiefs, documents and other items.
- Arrival notice: Table number voice reminder, and accurate arrival at the target table.
- Light effect prompts: Prompting the guests to pick up the dish with flicking lights on the tray.
- Greet and guide: Greeting guests at thedoor and guiding them to their table.
It supports two positioning and navigation solutions simultaneously with visual SLAM and laser SLAM, thus it can be applied in different environments such as government agencies, commercial building, education institution, office buildings and residential.
MIR System - Hassle-Free Online Upgrades
This robot has received KC certification from Korea, CE certification from the EU, FCC certification from USA, RCM certification from Australia, and NCC certification from Taiwan, China
IMDA certification from Singapore, MIC/TELEC certification from Japan, CR (China robot certification) and many other certifications both domestically and abroad to ensure the safety and compliance of our robots.